Tuesday, November 11, 2008

DiGiTaL pHoToGrApHy

I was unfortunately unable to make it to class on Monday and I'm pretty disappointed that I missed the photography day! I've heard a lot about it and that it was a lot of fun. From what I heard, we made comics about geometry with the pictures that we took. It would definitely be a good way to get the students involved with the subjects! I love photography and digital cameras may seem expensive but if as a teacher we plan ahead, then we could easily afford a lower cost classroom camera. When I was in third grade we did a photography project and I still remember it today! I also still have the photo I took! This is a great way to make the learning interesting and engaging! I am definitely going to find a way to integrate this into my classroom!

No comments: